- Size 6-8 hook
- Marabou feathers for tail – colour of your choice, white, black, olive, etc.
- Estas Chenille – pink, green, red.
- Round foam for head/eyes.
- Lay a bed of thread along shank of hook, to opposite hook point.
- Tie in Marabou tail (length about hook length).
- Tie on Estas Chenille.
- Tie on foam head with figure 8 just short of hook eye.
- Wrap shank of hook with Estas Chenille up to & over Foam Head.
- Tie off with thread at hook eye & seal thread end with Super Glue.
- Use marker pen to indicate eyes on foam.