- Hook: Size 6 2x
- Thread: Yellow or clear mono
- Body: Double layer yellow/green or fawn/green
- Wing case: Yellow
- Legs: Green, yellow, fawn or brown – your choice
- Cut out the shape of your hopper – about 40-50mm long by 5mm wide.
- With hook mount in the vise, lay a bed of thread along the shank of the bend.
- Lay a thin bead of super glue along the hook shank and tie the body on at approximately 1/3 from the hook eye.
- Tie in the wing case on top of the body at the same location.
- Tie in the legs – one pair on each side.
- If you feel inclined – segment the tail of your hopper with thread or fine mono.