The Madam X Blowfly Hopper is a combination of a blow fly and the Parachute Madam X.
- Cover back 2/3 of hook with thread.
- Thread from initial tie in point
- Tie in the small stand of EP fibers
- Tie in strip of black foam.
- Cut about 15 cm length of stranded cotton thread. Split the fibers in half about 4 or 5 fibers.
- Tie in the blue thread at the initial starting point, wind back and forth until you have a blow fly size body. Tie it off in front.
- Fold the foam over the body and tie it off.
- Cover the front of the foam with small coating of Sally Hansen’s Hard-as-nails.
- Fold the EP Fibers over the body and tie them off. Cut the foam and fibers.
- Create a para-post with McFlyon.
- Tie in the hackle and post it up with McFlyon.
- Create a thorax with minimal dubbing
- Tie two rubber legs.
- Parachute the hackle and tie it off.
- Finish fly with your half hitch tool 1,2,1
- Trim the legs.