The Muz Wilson BMS, or “Bullen Meri Special” gets it’s name from Lake Bullen Merri near Camperdown in the volcanic plains of Western Victoria. It is highly regarded as an imitation of the Galaxiid Minnow when tied in olive and when in white, an Australian Smelt. Read More »
- Hook – Size 6 or 8
- Thread – Invisible thread
- Tail and Body – 6 to 8 strands of Crystal flash
- Eyes – Small Spotlight bling eyes ($3)
- Body coating – UV resin
- Finisher – Sally Hansen’s Hard-as-Nails
- Cover hook with thread, secure with half hitch and a little Sally Hansen’s Hard-as-Nails.